Rang Hill10703 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Wichit, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Hill
To the north of Phuket town lies the Khao Rang hill. This place is a meeting place and a hang out spot for the locals but is also a great place for the tourists to get some amazing views in of the city and the area surrounding it.
The walk up is slightly challenging but if you do endure it, you are rewarded with an amazing vantage point perched high on top a hill overlooking an amazing valley. It is a wonderful place to watch the sun go down and observe the monkeys which are perennially present in the area.
Rang Hill Travel Tips
- Do visit the Tunk Ka Cafe which is a very old hangout spot from before when Phuket Tourism had become popular.
- Early evening hours are usually recommended for the visit.
Rang Hill Hours
- Timing for the restaurant at the observing deck may be different. Ask the authorities for the details.
- Swen Sens Ice Cream
- Hollywood Cafe
- High Volume
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rang Hill Address: Wichit, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Rang Hill Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Rang Hill(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Rang Hill: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
44.89% of people who visit Phuket include Rang Hill in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
24.56% of people start their Rang Hill visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Rang Hill
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rang Hill
People normally club together Phuket Mining Museum and Patong Beach while planning their visit to Rang Hill.