Rawai Beach333 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 22/9 Wiset Rd Tambon Rawai, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
This was the Islanders first official to reach the beach. But today there is a lot less swimming in the waters here. This is mainly because the local fishermen are all active in the water and their boats take up all the space. But the beach remains popular for it’s rustic, village-like charm. Check out the Gypsy Village section, where the fishermen live. See the locals flying kites on the beach, or fly your own if the wind is to your liking. Have lunch at one of the many seafood restaurants, especially in the evening, when the lighting along the beach is deliberately romantic. There are some excellent cocktail bars too. Or better yet, launch a boat from here to get to Bon Island.
How to Reach Rawai Beach
- Drive to here.
- Take a bus, tuk-tuk or taxi to Rawai.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rawai Beach Address: 22/9 Wiset Rd Tambon Rawai, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Rawai Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Rawai Beach(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Rawai Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.4% of people who visit Phuket include Rawai Beach in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
54.22% of people start their Rawai Beach visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rawai Beach
91.2% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rawai Beach
People normally club together Wat Chalong Temple and Phuket Trickeye Museum while planning their visit to Rawai Beach.