Sunday Walking Street MarketCurrently Closed
- Address: Thanon Chao Fa, Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Timings: 04:00 pm - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Street Market, Family And Kids
Sunday Walking Street Market - Review
With so many street markets already established, this one, started only in 2013, had to specialise in some way. The first unique selling point was the atmosphere, as it is located on the lovely Thalang Road, a 350 meter long street where the descendants of Chinese, Muslim and Indian migrants live. Past the market’s Chinese gate you’ll come across a lovely collection of stalls selling everything - food, ice-cream, horse shoe crabs, t-shirts, and sweets. Of particular interest are the handicraft, jewellery, and dolls. Further jazzing up its appeal, on market days the surrounding buildings are all lit up in a garish wash of light - blue, red, green. It’s very atmospheric. There may even be some live music.
Sunday Walking Street Market Opening and Closing Hours
- The market is, as the name says, on Sundays only.
How To reach Sunday Walking Street Market by Public Transport
- Drive to Phuket Town, but find somewhere away from the market to park.
- Take a tuk-tuk, taxi, or bus to Phuket Town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sunday Walking Street Market
1.22% of people who visit Phuket include Sunday Walking Street Market in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
72% of people start their Sunday Walking Street Market visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sunday Walking Street Market
91.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sunday Walking Street Market
Sunday Walking Street Market Map
Sunday Walking Street Market Trips
Sunday Walking Street Market, Phuket Reviews
All QuestionsSunday walking street market
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows