Sunday Walking Street Market, Phuket
About Sunday Walking Street Market, Phuket
Sunday Walking Street Market, Phuket - Address
Address: Thanon Chao Fa, Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 04:00 pm - 10:00 pm Details
Added 481 times in trip plans
Market, Street Market, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
With so many street markets already established, this one, started only in 2013, had to specialise in some way. The first unique selling point was the atmosphere, as it is located on the lovely Thalang Road, a 350 meter long street where the descendants of Chinese, Muslim and Indian migrants live. Past the market’s Chinese gate you’ll come across a lovely collection of stalls selling everything - food, ice-cream, horse shoe crabs, t-shirts, and sweets. Of particular interest are the handicraft, jewellery, and dolls. Further jazzing up its appeal, on market days the surrounding buildings are all lit up in a garish wash of light - blue, red, green. It’s very atmospheric. There may even be some live music.
Sunday Walking Street Market Opening and Closing Hours
- The market is, as the name says, on Sundays only.
How To reach Sunday Walking Street Market by Public Transport
- Drive to Phuket Town, but find somewhere away from the market to park.
- Take a tuk-tuk, taxi, or bus to Phuket Town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sunday Walking Street Market, Phuket Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Manathai Surin Phuket
- Mangosteen Resort And Spa
- The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Phuket
- The Pixels Cape Panwa Condo
- The Senses Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Phuket Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Phuket
- What to See in 48 Hours in Phuket
- What to See in 72 Hours in Phuket
- How to Spend 5 Days in Phuket
- How to Spend 6 Days in Phuket
- How to Spend 7 Days in Phuket