Wat Chalong Temple17839 Votes Currently Open
- Address: หมู่ที่ 6 70 Chao Fah Tawan Tok Rd, Chalong, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Timings: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Wats are Buddhist Temples that are important and sacred places for the Buddhists in Thailand. The Wat Chalong is a very beautiful temple of this sort and is considered to be the most important of the 29 that exist in Phuket.
This temple has a sharp and tall roof and typical Thai Buddhist architecture. It is a gorgeous site but entering it will make you realize its importance as a religious place. Calm and serene, it instills a sort of peace in every soul. Surrounded by greenery and full of intricately designed serene interiors it is an important place for both the tourists and the locals. There is also a market not far from there, in which all the profits from the shops go to the temple. If you have 3 days in Phuket, this Buddhist Temple is a must in your itinerary.
Welcome to one of the magnificent Buddhist temples, Wat Chalong Temple in Thailand. Since it is a religious site, there are no tickets for Wat Chalong Temple. You can enter freely. However, as you book tickets for Wat Chalong Temple with our tours, you will be enlightened on the history and significance of this place. Wat Chalong Temple Tickets are subjective with our tours as you can combine them with a visit to other attractions. Wat Chalong Temple ticket prices with our tours are affordable as you book them with us.
Wat Chalong Temple Travel Tips
- Keep in mind that you will need to take your shoes off during while entering most of the temples. Plan accordingly and do not wear shoes that don’t fit or are difficult to remove.
- A lot of the times mix ups may happen and shoes may be lost as there aren’t proper places to store them in. Wearing simple flip flops is the best option here.
- Women are required to dress conservatively. Make sure your dress cover your shoulder and if you are wearing skirts or pants, it should extend below the knee.
- Certain level of respect is required to be shown while visiting the temple.
- Speak in low tone within the temple.
- Don’t touch the statues or the relics.
How to Reach Wat Chalong Temple
- By hired car.
- Muay Thai
- We cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
81.46% of people who visit Phuket include Wat Chalong Temple in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
62.78% of people start their Wat Chalong Temple visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Wat Chalong Temple
92.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wat Chalong Temple