Wat Suwan Khiri Wong183 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Moo 1, Tambon Pa Tong, Amphoe Kathu, Phuket, 83150, 83150, Thailand Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
It is strange that Patong, one of the biggest tourist traps on the island of Phuket, has one of the least tourist trappy temples. This beautiful temple has a somewhat wild feel, with overgrown plant life, snoozing dogs and wandering chickens. The best time to check it out is probably at dawn, when you can see the monks heading into the complex, and the daily dawn produce market is active (it wraps up a little after eight in the morning). The temple complex is quite large, and includes the bell tower, monk residence and a dining hall. It is a grand and tranquil place.
Wat Suwan Khiri Wong Hours
- The actual temple timings are from dawn to dusk.
How to Reach Wat Suwan Khiri Wong
- By Car
- Take a tuk-tuk, bus or taxi to Patong.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wat Suwan Khiri Wong Address: Moo 1, Tambon Pa Tong, Amphoe Kathu, Phuket, 83150, 83150, Thailand
- Wat Suwan Khiri Wong Timing: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Wat Suwan Khiri Wong(preferred time): 07:00 am - 03:30 pm
- Time required to visit Wat Suwan Khiri Wong: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.78% of people who visit Phuket include Wat Suwan Khiri Wong in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
32.76% of people start their Wat Suwan Khiri Wong visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Wat Suwan Khiri Wong
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wat Suwan Khiri Wong
People normally club together Phuket Trickeye Museum and Phuket Fantasea while planning their visit to Wat Suwan Khiri Wong.