Duomo Di Pietrasanta2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 55045, Pietrasanta, Italy, 55045 Map
- Phone: +39-0584790177
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Community And Government, Religious, Churches
Duomo Di Pietrasanta is a collegiate church and is believed to be constructed in the 13th century. The exterior of the church is made of white marble with a tall 36 meters bell tower. While exploring the interiors of the church, one can find age-old beautiful paintings along with two aisles, a nave, and a transept. There are numerous paintings on the ceilings and the walls of the church are adorned with the work of the great Italian painter Luigi Ademollo. Duomo Di Pietrasanta has a marble pulpit to the interior which is one of its main attractions.
How to Reach Duomo Di Pietrasanta
- Buses E26, E29, E35, E38, E39, E40 to stop- Via N.Sauro Stazione Fs
- Buses E26, E29, E35, E38, E39, E40 to stop- Via Oberdan Market
- Duomo Di Pietrasanta Address: Piazza del Duomo, 55045, Pietrasanta, Italy, 55045
- Duomo Di Pietrasanta Contact Number: +39-0584790177
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Duomo Di Pietrasanta Reviews & Ratings
Duomo di pietrasanta
What is the Duomo di Pietrasanta working hours?Answer Report Abuse