Blackwoods Morning Variety ShowCurrently Open
- Address: 2046 Parkway Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8654287469
- Ticket Price: 30 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Theatre, Leisure, Family And Kids
Listen to them praise the Lord. Their lyrics are personal with communal faith. Through their songs they spread the bible and Christian life. Their performance has many purpose, ranging from aesthetic pleasure to religious purpose. But one thing they do is entertain people in a manner no one can. They are the Blackwoods family of singers at their Morning Variety Show.
If you are visiting the Smokies with a special tour group or with your family you cannot miss this show. A variety of musical styles is in their show for people of all ages. The Blackwood Quartet and the Blackwood Singers put on a memorable morning program with songs of faith. Soon you’ll be tapping your toes and clapping along. When the vocalists come on stage their songs invigorate the spirit of God which is in you and in them. They will leave you in tears with their rousing patriotic finish.
Their music ranges from Pop, to Country and Gospel sung in crystal clear tenor is amazing. Start your day with the Blackwood Family. It is entertaining, patriotic, inspiring and hilarious. Located at the state-of-the-art Smoky Mountain Opry Theatre in Pigeon Forge, the Blackwood’s Morning Variety Show has been voted “Best Morning Show in the Smokies” year after year. Listen to unbelievable harmonies and world-class comedy while you relax. Prepare yourself for a journey of encouragement, laughter and tribute as the award-winning Blackwood family delivers a cutting edge performance at every show.
Enjoy the melodious sounds of Donna and R.W. Blackwood of the Country Jamboree Breakfast along with Craig Hodges, Karen Williams, Jonathan Lee and Brad Smith. They are available before and after the show to sign autographs and take pictures. Visitors and residents can enjoy a complete entertainment experience in their fantastic theatre with a tasty country breakfast. The members of this famous family have won 8 Grammy Awards, 27 Dove Awards, and 5 All-American Music Awards.
The show doesn’t end there. Recent technical upgrades ensures you won’t just be amazed by the performers, but also by the display of elaborate costumes, and lighting. They have a side splitting comedy show as well. There is a family of a ventriloquist, where husband and wife tells the Christmas story by the ventriloquist dummy. It is humorous and gets the meaning of Christmas in a unique and touching way.
Blackwoods Morning Variety Show Travel Tips
- Other Ticket Prices: Adult- 30 $ + tax; Child- 10 $ + tax
- Tips & Warnings: Groups of 20 or more qualify for group rates, available by calling 1-866-492-6972.
- The breakfast begins at 9am and the show begins at 10:00 am.
- They accept all international cards and is wheel chair friendly.
- The show lasts for 2 hours and non-flash photography is allowed.
- They have a gift shop where you can purchase their CDs.
- They have Senior Citizen Discount, AAA Discount, and Group Discount.
- Other Discounts are Military Discount, Active Military, AARP Discount, Local Resident Discount, and Student Discount.
- Krystal Restaurant- American
- Hard Rock Cafe- American, Steakhouse, Burgers
- The Apple Barn Cider Mill- American
- Applewood Farmhouse Grill- American
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pigeon Forge before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pigeon Forge and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Blackwoods Morning Variety Show Address: 2046 Parkway Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States
- Blackwoods Morning Variety Show Contact Number: +1-8654287469
- Blackwoods Morning Variety Show Timing: 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Blackwoods Morning Variety Show Price: 30 USD
- Best time to visit Blackwoods Morning Variety Show(preferred time): 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Blackwoods Morning Variety Show: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.11% of people who visit Pigeon Forge include Blackwoods Morning Variety Show in their plan
92.31% of people start their Blackwoods Morning Variety Show visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Blackwoods Morning Variety Show
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Blackwoods Morning Variety Show
People normally club together Cracker Barrel and The Track while planning their visit to Blackwoods Morning Variety Show.