Christmas Place643 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2470 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8004453396
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Observatory, Entertainment, Family And Kids
The smell of cinnamon spice and mulled cider wafts through the air on Christmas Eve. Twinkling Christmas lights atop the tower and all over the building scanning the sky for Santa and his sleigh. Carol singers stand under the tree singing hymns in unison. Snow layers the pine trees, and as it falls you touch it, cold on your fingers and tingle your face. The magic of Christmas, year after year can be felt at the Christmas Place. Kids express their excitement to see Santa here and never leave disappointed.
The Christmas Place is constructed according to a Bavarian Village. This style has slanted roofs and rectangular shaped buildings attached to a tower. This is Old World architecture housing New World shops. Recessed windows are typical in this style of architecture, with stucco walls and a beautiful courtyard is bang in the centre with of the Christmas Place. It is the largest Christmas store in the south. You don’t have to walk in just before Christmas, walk in anytime and experience the sight and sound of Christmas throughout the year.
Christmas Place and the shops at Bell Tower Square were founded as a family Business by Hurshel and Marian Biggs in 1986. Since its modest beginning, Christmas Place has grown to a multi-store shopping complex of over 43,000 square feet delighting customers at every turn.
Over the years, the Christmas Place has received awards for their merchandising and decorating achievements. Christmas Place has won many awards from the City of Pigeon Forge in gratitude of their indoor, outdoor and window decorating expertise by entering the seasonal city sponsored decorating contests. Because of the incredible beauty of their themes, the Christmas Place has been chosen as the setting for numerous TV specials and magazine features through the years.
The Place has several themes like A Christmas Story theme, Across America theme, Artic theme, Aspen Green theme, Baby theme, Ballerina and Tutus theme, Beach theme, Birds of a Feather theme, Breast Cancer theme and Around the World theme. This ensures that you can buy gifts for any time of the year and not just Christmas. You pick a theme and let them guide you through the treasure trove they have in store. Delightful decorations, delicious handmade treats and collectibles are waiting for you to be discovered and bought. Meet Santa have your picture taken, choose custom-made curios for a one-of-a-kind gift.
They will advise you on how to have a wonderful celebration with your family and loved ones. Experts will help you with decorations, the tree, and all the elements related to the magic season. Bring home the cheer and joy of Christmas with them. The incredible Christmas Place and its shops at Bell Tower Square in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, invite group tours to visit while traveling in the Great Smoky Mountains. If you cannot come down to visit the Place then shop online!
Christmas Place Travel Tips
- The "Singing Santa" visits The Christmas Place and The Inn at Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee each year with his elves.
- They have a little toy train that runs throughout the store.
- Bring a jacket or sweater because it is very cold inside.
- There's a few little shops around the courtyard area as well, and nice restrooms.
- The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and will help point you in the right direction through their wonderland maze.
- There is also a beautiful stained glass window featuring the nativity scene.
- This store will have you singing carols in the middle of summer.
- They accept all international cards and is wheel chair friendly.
- They have their own parking lot for cars and bikes.
- To welcome you to the shopping village, they offer groups of 20 or more guests: 10% off coupons for each member of your group, $10.00 gift certificate on any purchase of $10.00 or more for both the tour escort and coach driver.
- "Rudolph's Retreat" lounge with cable TV for drivers.
- You must check in at the main checkout counter in Santa land upon your arrival to receive your coupons and gift certificates.
- Please call Janet Donaldson at (865)453-0415 or (800)445-3396, extension 114, to pre-register your visit.
Christmas Place Hours
- Christmas Eve: Close at 5pm
- Johnny Carino's: Italian
- Denny's: American
- Marble Slab Creamery: Desserts
- Bullfish Grill: American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pigeon Forge before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pigeon Forge and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Christmas Place Address: 2470 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States
- Christmas Place Contact Number: +1-8004453396
- Christmas Place Timing: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Best time to visit Christmas Place(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Time required to visit Christmas Place: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
33.35% of people who visit Pigeon Forge include Christmas Place in their plan
50% of people start their Christmas Place visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Christmas Place
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Christmas Place
People normally club together The Island and Blue Moose Burgers And Wings while planning their visit to Christmas Place.
Christmas Place Reviews & Ratings
Recently purchased several Christmas items and had them shopped to my home in WA state they arrived today(12-4-18) 2 of the 5 items are broken … what is the procedure either for returning them or receiving a refund? Thank you for you help.Answer Report Abuse
Hi, Kathleen. For such issues, you will need to call Christmas Place directly on 1-8004453396.Report Abuse