Settle in your seat and watch the entertainment. Succulent four-course feast is served to you to satisfy your taste for delicious home-cooking, and country cravings. The menu consists Dixie Stampede's Original Creamy Vegetable Soup and cheddar biscuit, tender whole rotisserie chicken, delicious hickory smoked barbeque pork loin, and hot buttered corn on the cob, tasty herb-basted potato a specialty dessert and unlimited Pepsi, tea or coffee. As you plunge, slurping, swallowing and savouring the perfect combination of food, 32 magnificent horses and a cast of top-notch riders delight you with daring acts of trick riding and friendly competition. They all come together with a patriotic salute of Red, White, and Blue featuring Colour Me America, written and recorded by Dolly Parton. The journey west unfolds before your very eyes with a wagon train of high-spirited settlers. Along the way, you will feel the power of a stampede, witness Native tales of the Thunderbird in an aerial spectacle, and the Return of the Buffalo may just take your breath away.
Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner and Show is a fun-filled, action-packed performance which is perfect for families, friends and groups. The ticket purchase also includes pre-show entertainment in the world famous Dixie Belle Saloon. The Bluegrass and Country band, and Mountain Rukus being out their comedy and musical talent in this family friendly atmosphere.
Here the audience is always part of the show and the thrill. From amazing stunt riders and the ring of fire to live horse races, there’s something for everyone at the Dixie Stampede. It involves live animals, dramatic lightning, effects, incredible sounds, and exciting pyrotechnics. The Dixie Stampede has an exciting pre-show. The performances vary, so you never know what fun performance awaits you. Magicians, jugglers, and many other wonderful showmen will give you almost a full hour of entertainment before the main show.
Throughout the holiday season, the Dixie Stampede is enchantingly transformed into a winter fantasy land that brings the spirit of the season to life. Familiar music floats in the atmosphere. You'll be enchanted as elves serve your Yuletide feast and Santa arrives by sleigh. Toys come to life, holiday music, a live Nativity scene and even wise men on camels all say, "Merry Christmas!"
Dixie Stampede Dinner And Show Travel Tips
- Children under the age of 3 are free only if they sit in a parent's lap and eat from their plate.
- If you wish for your child to receive a seat or a meal, a regular children's admission will apply.
- The Dixie Belle Saloon Opening Act begins 50 minutes prior to our exciting show. Plan ahead so you don't miss Mountain Rukus.
- One-price ticket includes admission, Dixie Belle Saloon show, fabulous four-course feast, and a full scale arena spectacular.
- Delicious Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Our facilities are fully accessible for individuals with special needs.
- Please advise us if members of your party have a wheelchair, hearing assistance or other special needs and we will gladly accommodate you.
- If you or anyone in your party has allergies or medical conditions, please be advised to take the necessary precautions prior to entering the facility.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dixie Stampede Dinner And Show
- Children: $22
- Fuddruckers: Americans
- Dick Clark's AB: American
- Thai Thai Cuisine: Thai
- Cold Stone Creamery: Desserts
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pigeon Forge before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pigeon Forge and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Pigeon Forge include Dixie Stampede Dinner And Show in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
59.12% of people start their Dixie Stampede Dinner And Show visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Dixie Stampede Dinner And Show
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dixie Stampede Dinner And Show