Dollywood, Pigeon Forge
About Dollywood, Pigeon Forge
Dollywood, Pigeon Forge - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 2700 Dollywood Parks Blvd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States
Ticket Price: 59 USD
Time Required: 07:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 20.4K times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Theme Park, Water Park, Observatory, Entertainment, Performance, Family And Kids, Rides
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
‘Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene. I'm begging of you please don't take my man.’ This song sung by country music queen Dolly Parton was a worldwide sensation in 1973. Born on January 19, 1946 in Tennessee, Dolly Parton was dedicated to establish her career which would lead into stardom. By 1999 she was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame. She became a cultural icon whose attractive figure and powerful voice made her both popular on screen and stage. She opened her own theme park called Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, in 1986. The amusement park remains a popular travel destination to this day.
Welcome to Dollywood and join a party that starts in the morning and ends only when you call it a night. Dance and sing to the beat of country and bluegrass. Bluegrass was inspired by the music of Appalachia having mixed roots in Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and English traditional music, and also later influenced by the music of African-Americans. Classic rock 'n' roll and Southern gospel music will be an inspiration after a hot day.
Let lose in the bone-rattling roller coasters, such as the Wild Eagle, Barnstormer, Thunderhead and Mystery Mine. You can spend the whole day there and not worry about packing a lunch. Linger at the restaurants that serve a range of delicious Southern cuisine you're sure to be well fed. Choices include everything from full-service dining to a wide variety of concession.
Dollywood is organized into ten themed areas. The Show street, River town Junction, Craftsmen's Valley, Village, Country Fair, Timber Canyon, and Jukebox Junction areas reflect the historical eras and culture of east Tennessee, while the Owens Farm and Adventures in Imagination areas explore Dolly Parton's life and imagination. Many attractions focus on the history and culture of the Southern Appalachian region.
Enjoy the open air ambiance at these many attractions. The several cultural festivals held at Dollywood, bring food, entertainment and music from all over the world. Sip cappuccino at an open-air café and bite into a cinnamon bun minutes after it emerges from the oven. Hum, greet and cheer with your new friends at the concerts and reconnect with each other and your newly found friends, while nestled in the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains.
- They are always looking for honest, friendly people who want to help those in creating memories.
- They offer a variety of enjoyable and unique jobs, as well as entry-level, professional, administrative, and management opportunities.
- They strongly believe in promoting an atmosphere in which the team members take pride in making every day special for our guests and support each other to achieve goals.
- They have cabin packages, cabins only and hotels to choose from.
- They have season passes, special offers, group tickets, gift certificates, and parks tickets.
- There is Disability Parking but the license plate or hang tag must be visible and the standard fees apply.
- The Park is on level ground and is wheel chair friendly. A limited number of chairs are available for rent .There are no reservations.
- Parking Fee is $ 10 for all standard length vehicles and $ 15 for oversize ones.
- Trams provide transportation to the Front Gate.
- However, parking is FREE if you purchase a Dollywood's Splash Country Gold Season Pass.
- Water fountains are located near many of our restrooms.
- An ATM machine is located at the front entrance of Riverside Trading Post.
- They accept all major international cards and children below age has to be accompanied by an adult.
Dollywood Ticket Prices
- Adult: $ 59 + tax, Child: $ 47 + tax, Senior: $ 54 + tax
Restaurants Near Dollywood
- Aunt Granny's All You Can Eat Buffet: American
- Granny Ogle's Ham 'n' Beans: American
- Red's Diner: Fast Food
- Red's Diner: American
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pigeon Forge before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pigeon Forge and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dollywood, Pigeon Forge Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Pigeon Forge Trolley Office
- Auntie Belham's Cabin Rentals
- Ole Smoky Distillery
- 3202 Wears Valley Rd
- Old Mill Restaurant-mail Order
- 1341 Wears Valley Rd
- Food City
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Pigeon Forge
- What to See in 48 Hours in Pigeon Forge
- What to See in 72 Hours in Pigeon Forge
- How to Spend 5 Days in Pigeon Forge
- How to Spend 6 Days in Pigeon Forge
- How to Spend 7 Days in Pigeon Forge