Events and Festivals in Pigeon Forge
- 9th to 10th- National Fishing Lure Collectors Club - Check over 200 tables of fishing-tackle collectibles, and more. This two-day event is a great way to meet other collectors and have a bit of family fun.
- 24th to 31st- 25th Annual Wilderness Wildlife Week.
- Based at the new LeConte Centre in Pigeon Forge, this week-long event features a series of free, family-friendly activities. The idea is to instil a love of nature in all those who attend.
- 7th- February Freeze 5K – It’s at Patriot Park on Butler Street. This is a great course for everyone, from the first timer all the way to an experienced runner.
- 18th to 22th- 15th Annual Saddle Up - Cowboy enthusiasts from across the nation gather in Pigeon Forge each February for this fun Western-themed weekend.
- 5th to 7th- Winter Carnival of Magic - It is held early in March at Country Tonite Theatre in Pigeon Forge. The three day convention features lectures, a dealer's room, competition, and two evening shows.
- 26th to 28th- 16th Annual Smoky Mountain Boogie - Annual dance party hosted by Smoky Mountain Shaggers at Holiday Inn Pigeon Forge. This is a benefit for St. Jude's Children’s Research Hospital.
- 4th to 5th- Smoky Mountain Trout Tournament - Open to adults, children, visitors and locals. There are multiple categories to be contested in this largest trout tournament in the Smokies.
- 1st to 3rd- Yellow Mustang Car Show - This is a celebration of Ford’s “Pony” car at Christmas Place Inn in Pigeon Forge. Register your yellow Mustang and enter the show.
- 1st- Annual Dolly Parade - The Annual Dolly Homecoming Parade 2015 kicks off Pigeon Forge Spring fest with Dolly Parton as its grand marshal.
- 5th to 7th- Pontiacs in Pigeon Forge Classic Car Show – The 14th annual Pontiac in Pigeon Forge features a swap meet and classic GTOs, Firebirds, and Fierro. Music Road Hotel is the host.
- 4th- 25th Annual Patriot Festival – Held every year for the past 25 years on Independence Day and located at Patriot Park in Pigeon Forge. This event is puts you into the patriotic spirit and concludes with a great display of fireworks.
- The calendar of car and truck show events runs from April through September.
- 1st to 31st- Titanic Edwardian Christmas Celebration - The entire ship will be lit up for Christmas with lights and Christmas trees galore.
- 3rd to 6th- Creekside Gospel Music Convention and Scoops Diamond Awards – An event at the Smoky Mountain Convention Centre in Pigeon Forge. The Awards are given as a result of fan voting to the top names in gospel music.
- 5th to 6th- A Christmas Carol - The Inn at Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge will host three performances of A Christmas Carol. Gerald Charles Dickens enacts his captivating, one-man rendition of the timeless holiday classic.
- 11th- Pigeon Forge Winter fest Kick-off - Join us at Patriot Park for Festivities at 3pm. There are kids' play area, food vendors, pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus, and musical entertainment.
- 27th- Fireworks on Thanksgiving Evening at Titanic Museum Attraction - The Pigeon Forge night sky will be ablaze in colourful bursts of light and fantasy. This is honouring the lives and legacies of the ship's passengers, crew and rescuers.
- 6th- Breakfast or Brunch with Santa - Enjoying a delicious brunch with Santa Claus himself at the Old Mill Square.
- 14th- Santa Hustle - Join many of your Santa friends at the Santa Hustle Smokies 5k and Half Marathon, in Pigeon Forge.
- 31st- New Year’s Eve in Pigeon Forge - Music theatres are open with amazing shows. See fireworks throughout the town along with a millions or twinkling lights.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Pigeon Forge
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Pigeon Forge
Admission Ticket: Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton332 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hr 45 MinsBook Now
Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Admission Ticket2214 Reviews
Duration: 2 HrsBook Now
Famous Moonshine & Wine Tour From Pigeon Forge257 Reviews
Duration: 5 HrsBook Now
Sights of Smoky Mountains, Real Local History54 Reviews
Duration: 6 HrsBook Now