The Track653 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 2575 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States, 37863
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8654534777
- Fax: +1-8654286634
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Go Carting, Theme Park, Golf Course, Play, Race Track, Family And Kids, Boating, Train Ride, Social, Entertainment, Amusement Parks
Soar to new heights at the Track, a place that promises adrenaline high. It is your family destination for fun at this recreation centre. Be ready to race your cart on the ultimate go kart track, shaped like the number 8. Ride the Rio Grande Train, The Carousel, and the Red Baron Planes. Elevate your heart at the Spin Tops, the Swing, the Ferris wheel, and the Noah’s Lark Swinging Boat. Hold on to the Blaster Boats and splash about or dash around in the Bumper cars.
Pose for a picture, a perfect proof you were there at the Track in their exciting themed miniature golf course. Play Gator Golf, and test your mini-golf skills while you encounter jungle animals, walk through dark tunnels and play through beautiful waterfalls. Celebrate your birthday and your bravery for having been to the Bungee Jumping Tower. Or choose the Sky Flyer for the thrill of a sky dive. Visit Kids Country for your kid’s activities and watch them keel over with fun. The Kiddie and Rookie Karts are great for youngsters starting out. You only have to be 3 feet tall to drive. Test your skills and reflexes on our state-of-the-art video games in one of our family arcades.
It’s an awesome place for toddler. It’s also nice for adults since you only pay for the rides they do instead of a gate fee for everyone. You get points for every ride and that does not expire. Their organized method is to load points for attractions on a card which can be used in future. They also invite you to share your story on their website. If your story is featured you will win 72 points, which is $ 72.
They operate throughout the year but during January and February, the Kids activity centre remains closed. Closing times are approximate and depend on crowd levels and weather. Hours vary during Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. The entire place is very well maintained and you can spot some carps in the lagoon next to the golf course.
The Track Travel Tips
- Ticket Prices: 54 Point Great Value Bonus Pack- $48.60 at sales counter. Includes 54 points.
- 108 Point Best Value Bonus Pack- $95.04 at sales counter. Includes 108 points.
- Tips & Warnings: Get the best deal by purchasing your Value Pack on-line and start saving now.
- Avoid the lines and save up to 31% from walk-up price by buying your Value Pack for all Track attractions online.
- Coupons available in various magazines are good for discounts as well.
- Golf Greens are nice and clean and if you love feeding the fish, bring quarters for the food dispensers.
- There were no designated smoking areas. However the bathrooms are very clean.
- Flapjacks Pancake Cabin # 21- American
- No Way Jose's Cantina- Mexican
- Calhoun's- American, BBQ, Steakhouse
- Iron Boar Saloon- American, Hamburgers, Sandwiches
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pigeon Forge before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pigeon Forge and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.92% of people who visit Pigeon Forge include The Track in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
73.53% of people start their The Track visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Track
93.94% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Track
The Track Reviews & Ratings
This place is fun! Expensive, but fun. One adult and one child. We bought the $50 card. We had a blast playing putt putt golf. Some holes have nice views. The woody track is the best. Our kart was fast and you get beautiful views at the top (if you get a chance to catch a glance ). The employees were friendly. The bumper cars were fun. Really enjoyed this place!
We had a great time. While we there, I lost my phone. The manager Jared helped us track the phone for over 2 hours until he finally found it in a trashcan. People in the world may not be very nice, but Jared was amazing and had a lot of patience to deal with us while we were a bit "aggravated". Kudos to Jared and we will be back next time we're in Pigeon Forge. 5/5 excellent service.
It's a fun track and has a hump at the highest point which can give you butterflies in your stomach as your crest the peak. But the carts could go a little faster. The wooden track is also an added bonus.
Great place to get fun with family, especially for kids. We enjoyed Go-Kart, Bumper Car, and Arcades for two hours. Purchase the point card online to use that would be much cheaper.
Alot of different activities for the whole family! So when the kids say let's do something fun this is the place. You can spend a couple hours here doing many family activities. Two putt putt golf course, water bumper boats, go kart tracks, and an arcade. So if you need the kids to get out so energy you found it. Staff is friendly as well!