Are you looking for what to do in Pigeon Forge?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE IN PIGEON FORGE:
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park: Natural beauty and history come together at this park. Everyone’s favourite activity here is to walk the Appalachian trail… but go ahead and contact a local travel guide from Pigeon Forge to help you out here.
- Hollywood Wax Museum: Every beloved American screen character comes alive here, from TV actors and silver screen stars to fictional characters.
- Dollywood: Dolly Parton’s premier amusement park, which draws over three million visitors every year. The rides, shows and eats are par excellence.
- Dinner Shows: This place has world-class dinner shows fit to give competition to Vegas. These are THE things to do on your Pigeon Forge bucket list. They more than make up for the lack of traditional sightseeing activities.
- The Titanic Exhibition: James Cameron’s magical movie will forever push traffic to this magnificent reproduction of that beautiful-if-not-so-unsinkable-ship. The two hour self guided Pigeon Forge exclusive tour will take you back in time!
Below we have a list of things to do in Pigeon Forge and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Pigeon Forge getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Pigeon Forge with confidence.