Wonders Of Flight72 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 100 Music Road, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8658681800
- Ticket Price: 17 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Adventure, Observation Deck, Nature
Look up at the sky while in Pigeon Forge and notice the new giant balloon floating high above. This is one of the recent attraction at the WonderWorks. The “Wonders of Flight” addition is on a landing platform just behind the WonderWorks building and consists of a gondola which can hold up to 30 people. Guests will board a gondola beneath the blue and green giant helium filled balloon. The 72 foot diameter balloon is manufactured by Aerophile. Step into the gondola and discover the thrill of a balloon flight. It feels being on a flying balcony.
It is a simple and comfortable experience. There is no swaying or feeling of motion during a balloon ride. Morning flyers will enjoy panoramas that offer spectacular views over the Smoky Mountain, and the crispness of a new day. Enchanting and thought provoking! Evening flyers enjoy the breath taking view of the sun setting behind the Smoky Mountain. And taking pictures in any of the rides will yield excellent results. The whole experience should last around 10 minutes and it is very memorable. The balloon is permanently inflated with helium and the cable is controlled by a hydro-electric winch. The entire addition is noiseless and environmentally friendly.
The Wonder of Flight will take you where feet, paddles and wheels cannot. Watch the panoramic view without disrupting habitat. In general Ballooning offers the unique perspective of flight where you are only inches above fragrant meadows or dense forest trees. Depending on the weather, you must remember that during winter, it can be very cold. You are 400 feet above the ground, so wear protective clothes. Balloon rides daily with daytime and evening hours, weather allowing.
Wonders Of Flight Travel Tips
- Other Ticket Prices: Child- $ 12
- Tips & Warnings: Outside food and drinks are not permitted at Wonders of Flight.
- Each Wonders of Flight balloon pilot is certified and has undergone intensive gas balloon training.
- That includes strict safety guidelines, FAA regulations, and meteorology and emergency procedures.
- Plenty of free parking is provided on site and the rides are wheel chair friendly.
- They accept all international cards.
- Carry your camera, it’s worth taking pictures and keeping that as souvenirs.
- Krystal Restaurant- American
- Hard Rock Cafe- American, Hamburgers, Steakhouse
- Applewood Farmhouse Grill- American
- Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant- American
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pigeon Forge before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pigeon Forge and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wonders Of Flight Address: 100 Music Road, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States
- Wonders Of Flight Contact Number: +1-8658681800
- Wonders Of Flight Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Wonders Of Flight Price: 17 USD
- Best time to visit Wonders Of Flight(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Wonders Of Flight: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.73% of people who visit Pigeon Forge include Wonders Of Flight in their plan
33.33% of people start their Wonders Of Flight visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Wonders Of Flight
66.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Wonders Of Flight
People normally club together Wild Gals Old Time Photo and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf while planning their visit to Wonders Of Flight.