Hot Air Balloon Rides, Pilanesberg National Park
Hot Air Balloon Rides - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Pilanesberg National Park, Bojanala, North West, South Africa
Ticket Price: 3995 ZAR
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Added 4.6K times in trip plans
View Point, Food And Drinks, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
TripHobo online itinerary planner is your personal travel assistant
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Hot Air Balloon Rides, Pilanesberg National Park
A wonderful way to see the Pilanesberg National Park is in a hot air balloon! Experiencing the Pilanesberg National Park in a hot air balloon is an incredibly tranquil experience. The view from the top allows you to appreciate the magnificence of the Pilanesberg Alkaline Ring Complex.
Hot air balloon safaris include:
- One hour flight over the reserve.
- Sparkling wine after landing.
- Full English breakfast.
- First flight certificate.
- Transfer to your hotel.
Hot Air Balloon Rides Information
- Booking a hot air balloon ride in advance is recommended.
- Wear a light jacket/ drape a shawl. It might get chilly at the top.
Hot Air Balloon Rides Ticket Prices
- Per person (1 hour flight) : ZAR 3995
- Per person (2 half hour flights – for groups of more than 20 persons) : ZAR 3250
Hot Air Balloon Rides Opening and Closing Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
How To reach Hot Air Balloon Rides by Public Transport
- Hotel transport provided by organizer.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pilanesberg National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pilanesberg National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.