A wonderful way to see the Pilanesberg National Park is in a hot air balloon! Experiencing the Pilanesberg National Park in a hot air balloon is an incredibly tranquil experience. The view from the top allows you to appreciate the magnificence of the Pilanesberg Alkaline Ring Complex.
Hot air balloon safaris include:
- One hour flight over the reserve.
- Sparkling wine after landing.
- Full English breakfast.
- First flight certificate.
- Transfer to your hotel.
- Booking a hot air balloon ride in advance is recommended.
- Wear a light jacket/ drape a shawl. It might get chilly at the top.
- Per person (1 hour flight) : ZAR 3995
- Per person (2 half hour flights – for groups of more than 20 persons) : ZAR 3250
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Hotel transport provided by organizer.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pilanesberg National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pilanesberg National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Pilanesberg National Park include Hot Air Balloon Rides in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
57.81% of people start their Hot Air Balloon Rides visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Hot Air Balloon Rides
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hot Air Balloon Rides