Mankwe Dam Region892 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pilanesberg National Park, Bojanala, North West, South Africa
- Phone: +27-145551600
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Lake
Pilanesberg's largest standing water reservoir, the Mankwe Dam Region is a man made marvel. Located in the heart of the National Park, this large central lake beautifully reflects the stunning exquisiteness of Pilanesberg. The park unfolds colourful hues and panoramas- a delight for photographers and visitors.
Mankwe Dam Region Travel Tips
- Wear sturdy shoes.
- Don't forget to carry your camera!
Entrance Ticket Details For Mankwe Dam Region
- Only entry fees to the Pilanesberg National Park apply.
Mankwe Dam Region Hours
- Best visited during daylight hours.
How to Reach Mankwe Dam Region
- Self drive or through guided tours.
- Can also be reached on foot.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pilanesberg National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pilanesberg National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Pilanesberg National Park include Mankwe Dam Region in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
32.95% of people start their Mankwe Dam Region visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mankwe Dam Region
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mankwe Dam Region