Mankwe Dam Region
- Address: Pilanesberg National Park, Bojanala, North West, South Africa
- Phone: +27-145551600
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Lake
Pilanesberg's largest standing water reservoir, the Mankwe Dam Region is a man made marvel. Located in the heart of the National Park, this large central lake beautifully reflects the stunning exquisiteness of Pilanesberg. The park unfolds colourful hues and panoramas- a delight for photographers and visitors.
- Wear sturdy shoes.
- Don't forget to carry your camera!
- Only entry fees to the Pilanesberg National Park apply.
- Best visited during daylight hours.
- Self drive or through guided tours.
- Can also be reached on foot.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pilanesberg National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pilanesberg National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Pilanesberg National Park include Mankwe Dam Region in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
32.95% of people start their Mankwe Dam Region visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mankwe Dam Region
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mankwe Dam Region
One of the best game viewing dams in the park. No matter what time of day there is always something around