- Address: Pilanesberg National Park, Bojanala, North West, South Africa
- Phone: +27-145551600
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 23:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Safari, Wildlife Safari, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Pilanesberg Safaris - Review
The Pilanesberg National Park is home to a brimming diversity of wildlife. And the best way to explore this is via a safari. Pilanesberg safaris are unique as they explore the transition zone of the Kalahari with the Lowveld creating unique overlaps in animal species and vegetation. A must do while on your Pilanesberg National Park vacation. The duration of the safaris range from a 2 day trip to a 5 day experience. While the 2 day safari will give you a great overview of what this spectacular park has to offer, the 5 day one will give you a complete phenomenal experience of the park.
Pilanesberg Safaris Information
- Booking a safari in advance is recommended.
- If you are in town for a longer while, it is recommended that you go for the 5 day safari. It will give you the best experience of the national park.
Pilanesberg Safaris Ticket Prices
- Additional charges apply for the safari. Please check the official website for the same.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pilanesberg National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pilanesberg National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pilanesberg Safaris
95% of people who visit Pilanesberg National Park include Pilanesberg Safaris in their plan
12 AM - 01 AM
92.81% of people start their Pilanesberg Safaris visit around 12 AM - 01 AM
People usually take around 23 Hrs to see Pilanesberg Safaris
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pilanesberg Safaris
Pilanesberg Safaris Map
Pilanesberg Safaris Trips
1 View6 Days 5 Nights6 Day Trip to Pilanesberg National Park from LewesBy: Guest User
Pilanesberg Safaris, Pilanesberg National Park Reviews
All QuestionsPilanesberg safaris
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Chapel Eleele
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames