Pilanesberg SafarisCurrently Open
- Address: Pilanesberg National Park, Bojanala, North West, South Africa Map
- Phone: +27-145551600
- Time Required: 23:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Wildlife Safari, Family And Kids
The Pilanesberg National Park is home to a brimming diversity of wildlife. And the best way to explore this is via a safari. Pilanesberg safaris are unique as they explore the transition zone of the Kalahari with the Lowveld creating unique overlaps in animal species and vegetation. A must do while on your Pilanesberg National Park vacation. The duration of the safaris range from a 2 day trip to a 5 day experience. While the 2 day safari will give you a great overview of what this spectacular park has to offer, the 5 day one will give you a complete phenomenal experience of the park.
Pilanesberg Safaris Travel Tips
- Booking a safari in advance is recommended.
- If you are in town for a longer while, it is recommended that you go for the 5 day safari. It will give you the best experience of the national park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pilanesberg Safaris
- Additional charges apply for the safari. Please check the official website for the same.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pilanesberg National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pilanesberg National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pilanesberg Safaris Address: Pilanesberg National Park, Bojanala, North West, South Africa
- Pilanesberg Safaris Contact Number: +27-145551600
- Time required to visit Pilanesberg Safaris: 23:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
69.85% of people who visit Pilanesberg National Park include Pilanesberg Safaris in their plan
12 AM - 01 AM
94.12% of people start their Pilanesberg Safaris visit around 12 AM - 01 AM
People usually take around 22 Hrs to see Pilanesberg Safaris
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pilanesberg Safaris
People normally also visit The Cabanas while planning their trip to Pilanesberg Safaris.
People also prefer to end their day with Pilanesberg Safaris.