Sakura CafeCurrently Open
- Address: No.86, South Street, Pingyao, China Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +86-3545680196
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Pubs, Family And Kids
This is a village-themed pub. It is located on the Pingyao bar street. Young people can be seen working on their laptops as they sip cappuccinos. They call it the Starbucks of China. You will also meet fellow tourists, mostly westerners who come here because of the variety of food and beer that is served. Both the food and the music here, have a global taste. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming. The staff members are very friendly and helpful. Highlights and must sees include:
- The Beverages- both alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- The Western Decor
- The Italian appetizers and desserts
- The Dance floor
- The Breakfast
- Chinese Jazz music
- The local coffee
- Free WiFi
Sakura Cafe Travel Tips
- On weekends, there’s usually a waiting queue outside the restaurant.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sakura Cafe
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Sakura Cafe
- Hire a taxi.
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pingyao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pingyao and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sakura Cafe Address: No.86, South Street, Pingyao, China
- Sakura Cafe Contact Number: +86-3545680196
- Sakura Cafe Timing: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Best time to visit Sakura Cafe(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sakura Cafe: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
90.49% of people who visit Pingyao include Sakura Cafe in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
52.17% of people start their Sakura Cafe visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sakura Cafe
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sakura Cafe
People normally club together Pingyao Ancient Government Office and Ming Qing Street while planning their visit to Sakura Cafe.