Events and Festivals in Pisa
- May: The four yearly Regatta of Maritime Republics of Amalfi, Genoa, Pisa and Venice.
- June: Luminara of Saint Ranieri–lighting up Pisa’s most important buildings with tens of thousands of candles.
- June: Gioco del Ponte–military procession on the last Sunday of every month, plus a number of battles held between 12 teams from the city’s north and south banks. Every Pisa travel guide recommended must-do.
- June: Regatta of Saint Ranieri–a regatta held between the four main districts of Pisa.
Trip plans for Pisa
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Pisa
Pisa Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Pisa
Leaning Tower of Pisa Afternoon Tickets132 Reviews
Duration: 30 Mins
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Leaning Tower of Pisa with your afternoon entrance ticket. After exchanging your vouch...Book Now
Save 7%Cultural Walking Tour of Pisa with Leaning Tower of Pisa Entry Ticket103 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Explore Pisa on a comprehensive 1.5-hour tour with access to the UNESCO-listed Leaning Tower of Pisa. This experience feature...
Save 7%Explore Pisa City with Skip-The-Line Leaning Tower Climbing6 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Enjoy a 2 hour small group guided walking tour of the city of Pisa and then climb the Leaning Tower with guaranteed prebooke...
Save 17%Full-Day San Gimignano Siena and Chianti from Pisa8 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs
Enjoy a full-day tour into the heart of the beautiful Tuscan countryside; visit the town of San Gimignano, the wine territory...
- Events & Festivals in Tirrenia
- Events & Festivals in Lucca
- Events & Festivals in Viareggio
- Events & Festivals in Capannori
- Events & Festivals in Livorno
- Events & Festivals in Villa A Roggio