How to Reach Pisa, Italy
The Easiest Way to Reach Pisa
HOW TO GET TO PISA
- By Air: Pisa Galileo Galilei Airport: A great number of low cost airlines fly to the airport, making Pisa one of the cheapest cities to fly into. It’s also within 20 minutes walking distance to the city centre – making your Pisa vacation very easy. Trains run twice an hour to the city centre but it’s just a five minute ride for (EUR 1.10). Get tickets from the Pisa tourist information desk; the price is doubled if you buy it from the bus driver. Large groups may book taxis or airport transfers.
- By Train: Pisa Centrale Train Station, Runs to Florence, Genoa, Rome and Luca. Has a Left Luggage service where you can store your stuff for EUR 3/12 hours if you don’t intend to stay over night in the city. Pisas Rossore, some train lines to this spot, and it’s a really convenient place to get off if you’re just visiting the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
HOW TO GET AROUND PISA
- On Foot: No attraction is more than a 30 minute walk from the other, and most of them are much closer; sightseeing in Pisa, Italy, is ambling made easy.
- By Car: Only bother getting your own car if you’re planning on exploring the Tuscany countryside from Pisa; Pisa tourism isn’t fun from inside a car.
- By Bus: Buses are efficient and highly regular, but largely unnecessary within the city’s main area; but you can take them if you want to go see, for example, the field of miracles – look up local Pisa tour guides for this.
Are you looking for a Pisa travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Pisa
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Pisa. The most preferred mode of transport in Pisa is Walking.
Average distance: 4.87 km Average time: 16.67 min
Walking 66.67%Walking 15 min Overall average time for 1.3 kms 15 min
Car 33.33%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 12 kms 20 min
How to Reach Pisa from Nearby Cities
|Livorno to Pisa||21.58 km||21 mins|
- How to reach Livorno
- How to reach Florence
- How to reach Vernazza
- How to reach Cinque Terre
- How to reach Siena
- How to reach Portofino
- How to reach Parma
- How to reach Ferrara
- How to reach Milan
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Venice
- How to reach Naples
- How to reach Positano
- How to reach Catania
- How to reach Padua