Events and Festivals in Pismo Beach
- Clam Festival: Popularly referred to as the ‘Clam Capital of the World’ there has got to be something related to clams. And so, there is the Clam Festival held in every October. Making it as efficient as possible, the festival holds clam chowder competitions and even a clam-themed parade!
- Monarch Butterfly Mangrove: As thousands of beautiful twitching butterflies flock here, the Eucalyptus and Cypress trees at the Pismo State Beach Monarch Butterfly Grove are a sight to watch. Clustered with the lovely beings, this is one memory you will cherish forever. This goes on from November to March.
- Pismo Beach Farmer's Market: If you are sucker of farmer markets, then this is the place to be! From fresh produce and handmade items to unique foods, this is a place where the produce meets the sea. This market is on from the month of November through September.
- Holiday Harmony & Tree Lighting Ceremony: Held in the month of December, this is a free family-fun event with fun things like bounce houses, crafts, music and cookie decorating and of course Santa Claus!
Trip plans for Pismo Beach
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Pismo Beach
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Pismo Beach
- Events & Festivals in Oceano
- Events & Festivals in Avila Beach
- Events & Festivals in San Luis Obispo
- Events & Festivals in Guadalupe
- Events & Festivals in Santa Maria
- Events & Festivals in Vandenberg Village