How to Reach Pismo Beach, California
The Easiest Way to Reach Pismo Beach
Pismo Beach is very easy to reach by either of the modes of transport.
HOW TO GET TO PISMO BEACH
- By air: The closest commercial airports are San Luis Obispo, located at 9 miles and Santa Maria, located at 26 miles. Followed by the Santa Barbara Airport, located at 87 miles.
- By road: Situated off Highway 101, south of San Luis Obispo, you can easily reach Pismo Beach by road.
- By rail: The closest railway station is at Grover Beach located a quarter mile away.
HOW TO GET AROUND PISMO BEACH
- The best way to get around Pismo Beach is by the free beach trolleys. There is a free beach trolley amongst Port San Luis, Avila Beach, Shell Beach and Pismo Beach. This runs exclusively on Saturdays and Sundays. Albeit, Memorial Day to Labour Day the trolley even runs on Thursdays and Fridays, departing every hour from 10AM to 3PM. Bear in mind that the services are not on in winters. Additionally, there also is the South County Area Transit. This service has four routes serving the 5 Cities metro area.
Are you looking for a Pismo Beach travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Pismo Beach from Nearby Cities
|Arroyo Grande to Pismo Beach||5.78 km||5 mins|
|Callender to Pismo Beach||7.12 km||7 mins|
|Verde to Pismo Beach||9.4 km||9 mins|
|Atascadero to Pismo Beach||19.66 km||19 mins|
|San Luis Obispo to Pismo Beach||22.78 km||28 mins|
|Santa Maria to Pismo Beach||25.51 km||25 mins|
|Paso Robles to Pismo Beach||28.04 km||28 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Pismo Beach
- How to reach San Luis Obispo
- How to reach Paso Robles
- How to reach Bakersfield
- How to reach Monterey
- How to reach Big Sur
- How to reach Fresno
- How to reach Malibu
- How to reach Santa Monica
- How to reach Santa Cruz
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco