Pismo Beach Farmer's Market21 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pismo Beach, CA, United States Map
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
Any tourist attraction is incomplete without a shopping space. A place which has something or the other to offer to everyone. Hence, Pismo Beach is no exception! The Pismo Beach Farmer’s Market is a weekly market held in the city which displays a wide variety of veggies, fruits and other products. If you’re into organic food, then the freshly homegrown products will satisfy your taste. Lemons, herbs, olive oil, cheese and exotic fruits, this place sells it all. If you’re bored of going anywhere else, then visit this great market on Wednesday. Because, there’s no other better stressbuster than shopping!
How to Reach Pismo Beach Farmer's Market
- Hired taxis or cars.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pismo Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pismo Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pismo Beach Farmer's Market Address: Pismo Beach, CA, United States
- Pismo Beach Farmer's Market Timing: 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pismo Beach Farmer's Market: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.52% of people who visit Pismo Beach include Pismo Beach Farmer's Market in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
95% of people start their Pismo Beach Farmer's Market visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Pismo Beach Farmer's Market
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pismo Beach Farmer's Market
People normally club together Margo Dodd Park and Bishop Peak while planning their visit to Pismo Beach Farmer's Market.