Pnc ParkCurrently Open
PNC Park is famous baseball park located on the northern shore of Pittsburgh. It is the home of the local baseball team, the Pittsburgh Pirates, and is hence a place of great importance for the residents! Open since 2001, PNC Park is one of the most famous and well maintained baseball parks in the country, featuring a natural grass surface and seating almost a staggering 39,000 people. Here, you can enjoy a baseball game, while at the same time taking in the renowned American sports atmosphere, complete with food and drink and many other in game attractions.
Located on the banks of the majestic Allegheny River, the PNC Park is as famous for its baseball as it is for the scenic views of the Pittsburgh skyline and riverfront. The PNC Park is quite special, as it has been designed to give the fan the most intimate sports experience. With the highest seat being just 88 feet from the field, there essentially isn’t a bad spot in the entire stadium to view the game from. Speaking of the game, Americans are extremely passionate about baseball, and each game sees thousands of home and away fans come together to cheer their teams on and create an ethereal, electric sporting atmosphere.
- The beautiful facility at the PNC Park has 69 suites, with luxurious lounge and club seating to watch the game from.
- There is lots to do while the game is one as well, such as singing along to the karaoke tracks on the big screen, or enjoying the outfield barbeque run by former ‘Pirate’ Manny Sanguillen.
- During or after game, all ticket holders can enjoy a meal inside the Rivertowne Brewing Hall of Fame Club, situated inside the stadium itself.
- Regardless of whether you’re a sports lover or not, the PNC Park is a must visit when the Pittsburgh Pirates are playing a game of baseball there. Truly, there is no better way to feel one with the spirit of Pittsburgh and its people.
- Do not buy from scalpers & touts until you’ve checked at the ticket kiosks right near the stadium; they have been known to tell tourist that games are sold out when good seats are still available at their regular price.
- For a drink or meal before or after the game, try Atria’s restaurant (built into the stadium, but accessible only from outside).
- During the game, try a sandwich from Primanti’s. The gigantic sandwich will come with coleslaw and French fries as well.
- Park downtown and take a scenic walk over the Roberto Clemente Bridge nearby, before or after the game.
- If you want to try a local beer during the game, keep your eyes open for the Yuengling vendor in the stands.
- PNC is one of the few ballparks in the country that lets you bring in outside food and water.
- Prices starting at $20.
- Different ticket prices for different seating sections.
- All You Can Eat seats available from $45 onwards.
- Closing hours depending on duration of the event.
- Bus No. 71D stops at 5th & Shady, Bus No. 500 stops at 5th & Highland. The 54C takes you to the north side.
- The Gateway Clipper Fleet provides shuttle service from the Station Square Dock to all Pittsburgh Pirates home games at PNC Park. Shuttle to the game begins approximately 2 hours before the scheduled game time. The return shuttle to Station Square Dock begins during the bottom of the 7th inning of each game and will continue for one half hour after the game ends.
- Atria’s Restaurant & Tavern
- Vincent’s Pizza
- Dominic’s Famous Deli
- BZ’s Bar & Grill
- Mullen’s Bar & Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pittsburgh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pittsburgh and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Pittsburgh include Pnc Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
39.68% of people start their Pnc Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Pnc Park
93.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pnc Park
PNC is one of the greatest places to see a baseball game. The 3rd base line has the best view of the city. The amenities are modern. The people are really kind. I also love a downtown ballpark. I would highly recommend to anyone.
What a beautiful venue in every way!!! Martin, my boyfriend, and I toured PNC Park recently and enjoyed some of the areas of the stadium closed off from the general public, of course - some of PNC park's specialties and nooks and crannies, if you will - and it just had our imaginations soar!!! We saw outside the game-planning room/hall, trainer's room, and manager's office followed by a walk through the player's tunnel into their home dugout!!! We also got to see a portion of the press box (so large!!!) and outside the radio station, located nearby!! We then toured special club boxes and seats all the while enjoying the tremendous views from wherever we were from outside the stadium. I especially loved the views from the press box and outside the club boxes in the outdoor seats. As great as the indoor club seats are, along with special restaurants and stores for only club members, I feel the outdoor seats out in the fresh air have better views. And since I can't afford club seats anyways, it's just as well!! Martin and I loved the tour and were sure to snap plenty of pictures. We thank our two wonderful tour guides Owen and Gabby!!! We love everything PNC Park has to offer. It has to be the best ball park in baseball!!!! Go Buccos 2019!!!!!!!!!!
I was there for a tailgate party with coworkers when the Pirates faced of against the Mets. I loved our view looking out into the river and watching the fireworks spectacular following the game. If you don't go to a game often, definitely try to attend one when they put on a fireworks show! It was great and I thought even more impressive than the regular fireworks held by the city on the Fourth of July!
Beautiful park home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. Been here for a number of games and concerts. For either, it's always a great time. Seats are comfy. Food has good variety to choose from. Prices are high but it's a stadium, what do you expect? Even parking is never too hard to find. Love this stadium.
PNC Park has the greatest Park I have ever been to. It is a very fun park to go to if you like to have fun at a park. I said just going here if you like Parks because parts are very awesome and this park is a very good one. This is a fun park even though I've never been maybe I have I don't know maybe you could tell me what it's like. Adios adios