The Rivers Casino is located at Pittsburgh’s Chateau neighbourhood, along the Ohio River and adjacent to the Carnegie Science Centre. It is one of the grandest and most spectacular Casinos in the country, boasting an incredible 3,000 slot machines, over 100 games to choose from, as well as a nightclub. This includes a state of the art high limits area, as well as a 30 table poker room, which is always abuzz with activity. The fact that it is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week makes it the ultimate party spot in Pittsburgh.
It is no surprise that the Rivers Casino is almost always booming with patrons, and you’ll be lucky to get in during peak hours. However, with a sprawling property that has over 120,000 square feet dedicated to the gaming floor, you’re more than guaranteed to find a game to keep you engrossed for hours. The Casino isn’t just all about the gaming though- it is quite literally a partying paradise. The Rivers Casino has four restaurants, four bars, as well as a 1,000 seat outdoor amphitheatre.
- Choose from four different cuisines with restaurants like Grand View Buffet, Ciao, West End Café and Andrew’s Steak & Seafood, all within the premises.
- The Casino is also in the process of adding a $2 million ballroom in a massive 15,000-square-foot corner space on the second floor.
- In the fall of 2009, the casino opened a coat room, open till 6 pm Sunday through Thursday and until 2 am closing time on Fridays and Saturdays.
If you’re looking for a place in Pittsburgh to let loose and have a ball, look no further. The Rivers Casino is the perfect place to have a blast, and maybe make some money while you’re at it. All you need to do is make sure you’re really good at playing cards!
Rivers Casino Travel Tips
- Slot players who earn 250 same-day base points using their Rush Rewards card will be reimbursed for their parking.
- The gaming floor can get pretty crowded and hectic during the evenings and nights.
- Be sure to not carry any valuables around, lest they get lost.
- Individuals under 21 years of age are strictly not allowed into the premises.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rivers Casino
- Entry subject to registration, casino games priced differently.
How to Reach Rivers Casino
- Bus Nos: 56, 57, 53, 53L will all take you to 777, River’s Casino Drive.
- Grand View Buffet
- Taco Bell
- Lindo’s Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pittsburgh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pittsburgh and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.92% of people who visit Pittsburgh include Rivers Casino in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
55.56% of people start their Rivers Casino visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Rivers Casino
88.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rivers Casino
Rivers Casino Reviews & Ratings
do you have overnight RV spotsAnswer Report Abuse
I don't think Rivers Casino has any overnight RV parking spots. You may confirm by calling the casino staff on 1-877-558-0777Report Abuse