Sandcastle Water Park96 Votes Currently Open
Sandcastle is a water park located in the Pittsburgh suburb of West Homestead. Situated on a 67 acre piece of land along the Monongahela River, it is the most popular theme park of its time in the state. The park contains fourteen enjoyable water slides, several swimming pools with different specialties, and a handful of other attractions as well.
As its name suggest, all the attractions within the park are water based. The slides include the whirly Blue Tooba Looba, the exhilarating Thunder Run and the nail-biting slide aptly named ‘Cliffhanger’. There are many other attractions as well, including a lazy river, where you can just sit back on a dinghy while you float peacefully down the river. Sandcastle has different types of pools, including a large size swimming pool, a great wave pool, and a gigantic pool known as Mon- Tsunami.
- The company also runs its original sister parks, Kennywood, Idlewild Park, and Lake Compounce.
- There is a heavily stocked gift shop, where you can find everything you may need in the water park, and lots more.
Sancastle Water Park promises hours of guaranteed fun for the entire family!
Sandcastle Water Park Travel Tips
- Sandcastle accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at any ticket entrance and most permanent food locations.
- Guests may bring in snacks in a small sandwich size zip lock bag and unopened bottled water.
- Most of the attractions have a height requirement to participate. These requirements can be found on the Attractions page of their website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sandcastle Water Park
- VIP Pass: $80
- Ride & Slide Pass: $120
- Parking is available at $6 a day.
Sandcastle Water Park Hours
- Check the online calendar for any changes in hours.
How to Reach Sandcastle Water Park
- Bus Nos: 54, 61C, 71B, 71D, 58, 93, 61D, 64, 51, 61C all go to the Sandcastle Water Park.
- LongHorn Steakhouse,
- Nancy B’s Bakery
- Chic’s Place
- Bar Louie
- Bravo Cucina Italiana
- Panera Bread
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pittsburgh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pittsburgh and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.89% of people who visit Pittsburgh include Sandcastle Water Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
87.5% of people start their Sandcastle Water Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Sandcastle Water Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sandcastle Water Park
Sandcastle Water Park Reviews & Ratings
How much is it for 1 adult admission for a day? And how much for any kids 10 on down to a 4 year old? Prices on their admissions?Answer Report Abuse
HOW MUCH ARE DAY PASSES?Answer Report Abuse
There are different passes depending on the activities you are looking for. But, the basic 'Smart Day' pass at Sandcastle Water Park starts from USD 19.99.Report Abuse