Station SquareCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 125 W Station Square Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, United States, 15219
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8008598959
- Fax: +1-4122612825
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:30 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Stadium, Walking Area, Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Mall, Market, Square, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Landmarks
Station Square is a massive 53 acre indoor and outdoor shopping and entertainment complex in Pittsburgh. Located in South Shore, it features nearly 60 stores, not to mention a number of fantastic restaurants as well as entertainment venues of different kinds, including the 3,500 seat Highmark Soccer Stadium. As one of Pittsburgh’s largest tourist attractions, it attracts over three million people every year.
Originally a railroad freight station, it was redeveloped over 19 years to be transformed into the gigantic shopping complex we know today. With over 20 unique retailers, visitors can choose anything from Pittsburgh souvenirs, to novelties from around the world including toys, fashions, jewellery and cigars. The heart of the square is known as Bessemer Court, which was designed to honour the city's renowned steel history. The court has a Hard Rock Cafe and a state-of-the-art fountain with the Waltzing Waters Liquid Fireworks Show- hundreds of multi-coloured water jets all choreographed to music and soaring up to 40 feet in the air.
- The seven-level historic building is home to Pittsburgh iconic restaurants like The Grand Concourse and The Gandy Dancer and also offers 80,245 square-feet of office space.
- The complex is also home to the elite 296 room Sheraton Hotel, one of the finest in the city.
Station Square is one of the biggest malls in the state, and it is also one of the busiest. Make sure you visit when there is less rush, and you’ll find it impossible to tear yourself away from the scores of attractions within this beautiful mall.
- Station Square has three outside parking facilities and one garage facility, with over 3500 spaces to park in.
- You can visit the Guest Services Centre, located inside the Freight House Shops next to the Melting Pot, to speak directly to one of the associates to guide you through your visit at Station Square.
- There are three ATM machines inside the premises.
- Gift Cards can be purchased at the Guest Services Centre or online.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available for complimentary loaning while visiting Station Square by visiting the Guest Services Centre.
- Bus Nos: 61A, 61B, 26, 27, 67, 69, 16, 17, 31, G2, 29, 31 will all take you to Station Square.
- Grand Concourse
- Buca di Beppo
- Gandy Dancer Saloon
- Carol’s Confections
- Disanto Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pittsburgh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pittsburgh and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.69% of people who visit Pittsburgh include Station Square in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
42.39% of people start their Station Square visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Station Square
92.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Station Square