Are you looking for what to do in Pittsburgh?
There is time for fun and there is time to stop and see what the city offers.
- The Andy Warhol Museum: You will find 7 floors and work from native Pittsburgher. Thousands of different types of works are housed here that include drawings, paintings, sculptures, photography and more.
- Carnegie Science Center: Here you will find a planetarium. You will also find a World War 2 submarine and over 250 science exhibits.
- Theatre Square: This is where you need to be if you are looking for some entertainment after the sun sets. The productions here include some popular shows.
- Strip District: There is no doubt you’ll find the best bar or club that will be perfect for you. Here you will be able to dance to some of the popular hits.
- Station Square: Is where you will find some of the best concerts and dance floor. If you are looking for a good atmosphere and a great mixture of music, be sure go nowhere else.
Below we have a list of things to do in Pittsburgh and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Pittsburgh getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Pittsburgh with confidence.