Lillie ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 4365 Platt Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA, 48108, United States
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Parks, Playgrounds
The Lillie Park combines a little bit of wilderness and woodland with a colourful play area for children, a lake called Haven with a nearby prairie area, a “Duck Potato pond” area, a “Turtle Rock Pond” and a “Giant’s grove” area. The Trails of the park do not interconnect but you can walk around to explore the green terrain leisurely since this is still a small park as compared to other ones around Ann Arbor. Winter is the time when the park transforms into an understated but beautiful space since it does not have a terrain to ski or skate and hence is very much uncrowded. However, summer is when the park’s colours come back and along with the pavilion and the swings for children, it resumes to be a loved family spot!
Lillie Park Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and wear comfortable shoes.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
Lillie Park Hours
- General Hours: Open daily from 6.00 am to 6.00 pm
How to Reach Lillie Park
- By Bus: Lillie Park
- By Taxi
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ann Arbor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ann Arbor and book an accommodation of your choice.