Old Hickory Trail At Pittsfield Preserve1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: E Textile Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA, United States Map
- Tags: Trail, Park, Family And Kids
Get some fresh air at Old Hickory Trail at Pittsfield Preserve and refresh yourself. The park located in the city of Pittsfield is one of the oldest parks in the town. You can visit the park for a walk during morning or evening hours. The park is surrounded by various types of hardwoods, oaks, shrubs and wildflowers. The most beautiful part of the park is the trails which are passing through the woods. Old Hickory Trail at Pittsfield Preserve is also a great place to visit for photography and bird watching activities.
How to Reach Old Hickory Trail At Pittsfield Preserve
- Reach by rented car/taxi.
- Old Hickory Trail At Pittsfield Preserve Address: E Textile Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA, United States
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!