Saint Lorenzo's Cathedral47 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 91100 Trapani, Province of Trapani, Italy Map
- Phone: +39-092323362
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
Trapani Cathedral, also known as the Basilica of St. Lawrence the Martyr, is an interesting place of worship. Originally built in 1421 and remodelled several times after that, the structure we see today dates back to the 18th century. Its intricately decorated roof and sculptures adorning the walls are sure to please architect-lovers. It also has several paintings explaining local historical events. Established in the heart of the city, you can stop by Trapani Cathedral for some time to admire its artistic architecture.
- Saint Lorenzo's Cathedral Address: 91100 Trapani, Province of Trapani, Italy
- Saint Lorenzo's Cathedral Contact Number: +39-092323362
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
42.73% of people who visit Trapani include Saint Lorenzo's Cathedral in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
47.37% of people start their Saint Lorenzo's Cathedral visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Saint Lorenzo's Cathedral
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saint Lorenzo's Cathedral
People normally club together Casina Delle Palme and Piazza Mercato Del Pesce while planning their visit to Saint Lorenzo's Cathedral.