About Motel 6, Plano
Motel 6 is a chain of budget motels in the United States and Canada. Motel 6 also operates Studio 6, a chain of extended stay hotels. In October 2012, Accor Hotels concluded the sale of the Motel 6 chain to The Blackstone Group for $1.9 billion. The Blackstone Group then established G6 Hospitality LLC as the management company for Motel 6 and Studio 6.Wikipedia
Overview of Motel 6
As you traverse the city of Plano, you'll stumble upon Motel 6. Motel 6 is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Plano.
More about Plano
Explore Motel 6 and other prime spots of the city using Plano trip planner.
Add accommodation and hotels in Plano that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Hyatt House Dallas Richardson, Doubletree By Hilton Dallas/richardson and Aloft Richardson.
Share your experience - Rate Motel 6, Plano
The overall rating of this motel was nothing to brag about but I found the room to be clean, I wasn't bothered by noise from other rooms, the selection of TV shows was great AND there was a delivery service for food. My BIG complaint is it is August and this is Texas and I expected to be able to relax by the pool after a day of traveling but the pool had not been maintained and was closed.... Boo!!
I enjoyed my stay and I should have booked this place first but, wanted to be closer to the hub of the city. After 4 days in an overpriced hotel I came here. I always stay at Motel 6 in TN and this one was better and was very nice and clean. The management and cleaning crew are friendly and my stay was pleasant and safe. Thank you
The rooms are nice for a low rate motel. Staff (check in/out) was great. Bob is wonderful and is a great person. Cleaning staff... different story. I know they didn't clean the room completely. The floor needed to be swept and mopped. The first day they didn't even empty the trash make the bed or give us clean towels. The hallways always sink like someone has smoked pot. My digestion is bull up that nasty carpet and but Down the same type of flooring that is in the rooms. All the rooms and inside the building should be no smoking. If someone smokes in the room charging their account is OK. They do that at other hikers. But for goodness sake get the pot smell out of the hallways!!!!!!
Man this was an Beautiful experience here at Motel 6!!! The guest people were nice. The staff was amazing, & the service was outstanding!!! I would recommend anybody & everybody to come here!!! Plus the rates are affordable!!! God bless Motel 6 & everyone in it!!! In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
The cops were there 3xs. In the first hour we were there's the motel smelt of marijuana. The pool was closed for no reason.... my room overlooked it and the pump was running and looked nice and clear but we couldn't use it. The room had a funky odor which we tried to maker better but out didn't work. Shower wasn't cleaned real well and toilet paper was like sandpaper.
- Other Attractions
- Anacortes Ferry Terminal
- Sunrise Inn Villas And Suites
- Cap Sante Park
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Anacortes Ferry Dock
- 5 Star Hotels Near Anacortes City Center
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Anacortes Ferry Terminal
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Burlington, Wa
- Luxury Hotels Near Anacortes - Shell
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mount Vernon Skagit Transportation Center Amtrak
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near North Oak Harbor, Wa
- Hotels Near Sunrise Inn Villas And Suites
- Budget Hotels Near Anacortes Airport
- Hotels Near Cap Sante Park
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Plano
- Trip to Plano, Jacksonville, Grand Junction, Bristol
- 8 Day Trip to Plano, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park from Frisco
- Trip to Plano
- Trip to Plano, Raleigh, Roselle
- Trip to Seattle, New York City, San Antonio, Houston, Plano
- Trip to Plano
- Trip to Plano, Bossier City
- 5 Days Trip to Plano
- 3 Day Trip to Plano from Saint Louis