Cenote Misterio Maya
- Address: Carretera Federal Tulum | Km 244 A 5 Kilometros Del Cenote Dos Ojos, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- Phone: +52-9841133706
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Family And Kids
Cenote Misterio Maya - Review
Part of the underground river and cave system in playa del Carmen, the Cenote Misterio Maya almost resembles a pool! The oval water pond has a stunning display of natural stalactites that look like elaborate chandeliers suspended from the ceiling. A dip in the water is perfect to cool off from the hot Mexican sun. There are pathways that are made around with a staircase that disappears into the water, minimal artificial lighting apart from the natural light that enters the cave from the overhead sink hole and a tranquil atmosphere that makes a dip here, relaxing and rejuvenating! The sinkhole itself is gorgeous and the roots of trees form above the ground forms a beautiful canopy over its edge. The entire cave is pretty scenic and if you want to take some great pictures, a day time visit here will be well worth your time.
Cenote Misterio Maya Information
- Carry your own bathing suit and other necessary items.
- Carry bottled drinking water.
Cenote Misterio Maya Ticket Prices
- For admission and other prices, call up the place.
- Tour prices: $35 for guided tour of the underground Misterio Maya Cenote
Cenote Misterio Maya Hours
- For general hours and timings of tours, call up the place.
How To reach Cenote Misterio Maya by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By renting a car/bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Playa Del Carmen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Playa Del Carmen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cenote Misterio Maya Trips
10 Views13 Days 12 Nights12 Day Trip to Playa Del Carmen from Fort McmurrayBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Playa Del Carmen