Events and Festivals in Playa Del Carmen
Cities like Playa del Carmen, with its perfect all-year-round weather, have many events that appeal to both the event coordinators and attendees. Celebrating the love of music, film, food, and tequila, here are some of the top events in Playa Del Carmen, in no particular order, that are too hard to miss.
- Wine and Food Festival Cancun-Riviera Maya (April): This four-day event is perfect for people who appreciate fine food and wine. Held in Riviera Maya, this event sees daily conferences and wine tasting tours.
- The Riviera Maya Film Festival (June): Held over 6 days, this film festival showcases many award-winning movies in a spectacular outdoor setting.
- Riviera Maya Jazz Festival (November): Open-air venues and world-class entertainment are what describes this jazz festival. Gather around to listen to some of the finest jazz artists in the business.
- Spring and Autumn Equinox Festival (March and September): This remarkable occurrence at Chichen Itza in the Yucatan Peninsula is not to be missed. And then there is a lot of fun and food too!
- The BPM Festival (January): Celebrated over 10 days, this electronic music event has some of the world’s best DJs spinning the hottest tracks for you.
- Festival of Life and Death at Xcaret (October): Set inside a regional park, this festival has visitors experience the best of the cultural side of Playa.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Playa Del Carmen
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Playa Del Carmen
Save 7%ATV, Ziplines and Cenote Combo Tour at Extreme Adventure Eco Park90 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Visit Extreme Adventure Eco Park and have the time of your life duringajungle adventure. You'll enjoy threeactivities: ziplin...
Save 10%3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Reef Snorkeling Plus Cenote and Caves138 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
This is the perfect 3-in-1 combination tour of the Riviera Maya. You'll visit the Tulum ruins, then go snorkeling in the colo...
Save 10%Cancun Super Saver: Exclusive Early Access to Chichen Itza plus Early Access to Tulum Ruins with an Archaeologist Guide101 Reviews
Duration: 2 Days
Experience the Maya sites of Chichen Itza and Tulum in the morning hours, before the majority of the crowds arrive. With this...
Save 4%Xcaret Park Admission Ticket7 Reviews
Pay a visit to Xcaret Eco Theme Park anddiscover the richness of the Mayan jungle and Mexican culture. From cultural performa...