Buckland AbbeyCurrently Closed
- Address: Yelverton, Devon PL20 6EY, United Kingdom, Plymouth
- Timings: 10:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1822853607
- Ticket Price: 11 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Nature
About Buckland Abbey, Plymouth
Built by the Cistercians, Buckland Abbey dates back to 700 years ago. A museum and a part house, Buckland Abbey is filled with treasures like legendary Drake’s Drum. The great Barn surrounding the Abbey is also a must-visit, since most of it has been preserved just the way it was, for centuries!
Beautiful meadows, orchards, woodlands and great views of Tavy valley- a trip to Buckland Abbey is like a treat to the eyes.
- Cider house and secret wild garden
- The chapel
- The Kitchen
- The Drake Chamber
- Drake’s Drum
- The Dining Room
Buckland Abbey Information
- Buggy service available to get around the estate.
- Wheelchairs available.
- Restaurant is available serving meals from 12.00 pm to 2.30 pm.
Buckland Abbey Ticket Prices
- The given ticket price is for house and grounds.
- Child House and Grounds: EUR 5.50
- Adult Grounds: EUR 5.50
- Child Grounds: EUR 2.75
- Family (2 adults) House and Grounds: EUR 27.50
- Family (2 adults) Grounds: EUR 13.75
How To reach Buckland Abbey by Public Transport
- Bus no. 55
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Plymouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Plymouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Buckland Abbey
44.78% of people who visit Plymouth include Buckland Abbey in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
91.22% of people start their Buckland Abbey visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Buckland Abbey
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Buckland Abbey
Buckland Abbey Map
Buckland Abbey Trips
Buckland Abbey, Plymouth Reviews
All QuestionsBuckland abbey
Find places near Buckland Abbey, Plymouth
Drake Manor Inn The Village1.474 km away
The Who'd Have Thought It Inn Milton Combe0.712 km away
Knightstone Tea Rooms-Restaurant Crapstone Rd2.551 km away
The Old Pump House Lopwell Dam2.368 km away
Big Bites Yelverton Business Park1.837 km away
The Who'd Have Thought It -0.98 km away
Milton Coombe, Abbey Cross -0.268 km away
- Rhema Covenant Worship Center
- Grace Church
- Paden City Church Of The Nazarene
- New Covenant Presbyterian Church
- Aiken County Public Library
- River Of Life Church
- Levels Baptist Church
- Grace Brethren Church
- Regal Cinemas Aiken Mall 8
- Mount Anna Baptist Church
- South Aiken Presbyterian Church
- Sutton Marine
- Houndslake Country Club
- Cedar Creek Church
- Ripley Church Of Christ