Devonport ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Plymouth, United Kingdom
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, View Point, Play Ground, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Also famous as People’s Park, the Devonport Park is located in between the communities of Devonport, Stoke, Morice Town and Keyham. Dating back to the 19th century, this is the oldest formal public park in Plymouth.
The park is atop a hill offering extensive views of River Tamar. The memorial garden, adventure play area for children and a heritage walking trail add to the allure of the place.
Facilities: Sports, playground, scenery, walking.
- Entry is free.
- Cafe April to September opening hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm.
- Cafe October to March opening hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm.
- Bus no 14, 72, 3, 21, 21A, 34, 47S, 81.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Plymouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Plymouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.75% of people who visit Plymouth include Devonport Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
60% of people start their Devonport Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Devonport Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Devonport Park