Elizabethan Gardens30 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 34 New St, Plymouth PL1 2NA, United Kingdom, PL1 2LA Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1752306330
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Businesses And Services
The garden was set up to beautify the locality where rich merchants built their homes in the 16 century. Today, it is a delightful oasis in the middle of a bustling city. The garden is landscaped in the Elizabethan manner and the alluring flower beds and herb gardens add to the liveliness of the places. There are cobbled paths in old slate and stone seats for those wanting to sit down for a while.
The soothing fountain makes it more pleasing!
Entrance Ticket Details For Elizabethan Gardens
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Elizabethan Gardens
- Bus no 25
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Plymouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Plymouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Elizabethan Gardens Address: 34 New St, Plymouth PL1 2NA, United Kingdom, PL1 2LA
- Elizabethan Gardens Contact Number: +44-1752306330
- Elizabethan Gardens Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Elizabethan Gardens(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Elizabethan Gardens: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.86% of people who visit Plymouth include Elizabethan Gardens in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
95% of people start their Elizabethan Gardens visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Elizabethan Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Elizabethan Gardens
People normally club together Tinside Lido Pool and The Treasury-cafe, Bar And Restaurant while planning their visit to Elizabethan Gardens.