Elizabethan House41 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 32, Plymouth PL1 2NA, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1752304774
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Located on the Plymouth Barbican, Elizabethan house is the furnished home of an Elizabethan merchant. Often known for the paranormal happenings, the cobbled stones at the top floor, the windows and the creaking floor boards will surely give you a shiver.
Drop in for that ghostly chill!
Elizabethan House Travel Tips
- JOINT TICKET OFFER: Purchase ticket to the Smeaton’s Tower and avail 50% off any type of ticket of admission to the Elizabethan House and/or the Merchant’s House. Please present your Smeaton's Tower receipt to receive the discount. Offer excludes group bookings.
Entrance Ticket Details For Elizabethan House
- Children (3 to 6): 1.50 EUR
- Child below 3 years: free
- Seniors/students: 1.80 EUR
- Family ticket (up to 2 adults and 3 children): 8.50 EUR
- Group discounts are available.
Elizabethan House Hours
- Last entry at 04.30 pm.
- Check official website for detailed calendar.
How to Reach Elizabethan House
- Ferry PTF1, Bus no 25.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Plymouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Plymouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.19% of people who visit Plymouth include Elizabethan House in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
92.68% of people start their Elizabethan House visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Elizabethan House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Elizabethan House
Elizabethan House Reviews & Ratings
Nice, peaceful place. Somewhere to go back in time and relax. I thoroughly enjoy being there.
A wonderful place to visit with friendly staff and very helpful and knowledgeable. Gres gardens with beautiful flowers and plants.
Beautiful place so much history
It's a lovely place to sit
Interesting for a quick detour while on the barbican