Mount Edgcumbe House23 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cremyll, Torpoint, Cornwall PL10 1HZ, United Kingdom, Plymouth
- Timings: 11:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1752822236
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Nature
The former home of the Earls of Mount Edgecumbe, it is situated in the Grade I Cornish garden within the 865 acres of country park in South East Cornwall.
Mount Edgcumbe House is the former home of the Earls of Mount Edgcumbe. Dating back to the 1500s, the home was restored after WW II and is one of the most popular historic destinations in the area. The heritage home and the garden is the perfect venue for family outing, picnics and even civil weddings.
Mount Edgcumbe House Travel Tips
- Pre-book for group visits.
- Contents guides are available in English, German, French and Finnish.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mount Edgcumbe House
- Concessions: £5.50
- Earl's Garden only: £2.50
- Children: £3.75 (5 to 15 years), under 5 years free
- Family: £12.50 (1 adult and up to 3 children)
- Family: £16 (2 adults and 2 to 3 children)
- Free entry for: Wider Park, National Camellia collection, formal gardens
- Group visits: Normal hours 11am to 4.30pm: Adults £6.50, Concession £5, Children £3.50, Early opening 10.30am: Adults £7, Children £3.75, Special openings: Adults £7.50, Children £4
- Guided tour: 1.50 EUR extra charges
Mount Edgcumbe House Hours
- Last admission 04.00 pm.
- Group bookings can be arranged in March and October.
- Wider Park area: 08.00 am to dusk.
How to Reach Mount Edgcumbe House
- Bus no 32, 32C, Cremyll Ferry.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Plymouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Plymouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.57% of people who visit Plymouth include Mount Edgcumbe House in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
92.31% of people start their Mount Edgcumbe House visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mount Edgcumbe House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Edgcumbe House