National Marine Aquarium232 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Rope Walk, Coxside, Plymouth PL4 0LF, United Kingdom, PL4 0LF
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-8448937938
- Fax: +44-01752600593
- Ticket Price: 15 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Educational Site, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Social, Zoos, Aquariums And Wildlife Sanctuaries
United Kingdom’s largest Aquarium, the National Marine Aquarium thrives for conservation, research and education about oceanic ecosystem. Coral reefs, 70 sharks belonging to 10 different species including small catfish to large sand tiger sharks and the interactive dive show is something you shouldn’t miss on you visit!
The Aquarium is a perfect place to plan a family outing, a small party or a corporate event. There are provisions for fine dining, buffet and an auditorium to host special screenings of movies and events.
Offering stunning views of Eddystone reef exhibit and the Plymouth Sound, National Marine Aquarium is a must-visit!
National Marine Aquarium Travel Tips
- National Marine Aquarium - Day Plus Pass available valid for 12 months.
- Online booking is available.
- For groups: Pre-booking is required.
- Disable accessed.
- Guided tours, educational tours are available.
- Cafes, refreshments available.
Entrance Ticket Details For National Marine Aquarium
- Child (4-15): 10.75 EUR
- Seniors, Students: 11.50 EUR
- 2 Adults + 2 Child combined ticket: 43 EUR
How to Reach National Marine Aquarium
- Bus no 14
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Plymouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Plymouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
85.93% of people who visit Plymouth include National Marine Aquarium in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
45% of people start their National Marine Aquarium visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see National Marine Aquarium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Marine Aquarium
National Marine Aquarium Reviews & Ratings
Cracking place, so much to see, totally enthralling displays
Great for a family day out! Although sign posting to aquarium not great.
Well laid out. Plenty of happy fish. A great way to spend a rainy afternoon.
The glass floors and wall view of the sea life is amazing
Lovely staff. Friendly atmosphere. Great fish.