How to Reach Podgorica
The Easiest Way to Reach Podgorica
- By Plane: The city of Podgorica is connected to all the major European destination with the help of Podgorica Airport. As the airport is located at a distance of 12kilometers from the city center, you have to make use of the taxi service. Alternatively, you can also use the train to reach the city center from the airport. But the frequency is very less.
- By Train: With the train station located right in the city centre, Podgorica can be best reached by train. There are regular trains operating from Subotica.
- By Bus: Podgorica bus terminal is located in close proximity to the train station. The bus terminal is fairly connected with domestic and neighboring countries.
- By Car: Given the location of Podgorica, it can be easily reached by road.
- By Bus: Although there are buses that help you to commute within the city, the frequency is very low.
- By Taxi: Taxi is the best option to travel within the city. There are plenty of private taxi companies that operate in Podgorica and the rates are also cheap.
- On Foot: Most of the important attractions in the city can be explored by foot.
Modes of Transportation in Podgorica
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Podgorica. The most preferred mode of transport in Podgorica is Car.
Average distance: 4.1 km Average time: 19.33 min
Car 50%Driving 12.33 min Walking 0.33 min Overall average time for 5.67 kms 12.67 min
Bike 16.67%Bike 10 min Overall average time for 2 kms 10 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 30 min Driving 4 min Overall average time for 2.8 kms 34 min
- Cities Near Podgorica
- How To Reach Budva