King's ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Podgorica, Montenegro Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Statue, Family And Kids, Fountain
King’s Park is located in the centre of the city of Podgorica and was built to celebrate the coronation of Nicholas I of Montenegro. After the death of his uncle, Nicholas I became the sovereign price of Montenegro and eventually became the king in 1910. The Montenegrin Prime Minister renovated this park in 2013, with many cosy green spaces. Today this park has many interesting sculptures and statues that are dedicated to a few Montenegrin social figures like poet Husein Dzavid. You will find a stone fountain located in the middle of the park which is illuminated by lights during the evenings.
How to Reach King's Park
- On foot
- By self-drive car
- By taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Podgorica before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Podgorica and book an accommodation of your choice.
- King's Park Address: Podgorica, Montenegro
- King's Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit King's Park(preferred time): 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit King's Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!