Natural History Museum1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: TrgBecir Bega Osmanagica 16, Podgorica, Montenegro Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +382-20623544
- Ticket Price: 1 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Natural History Museums
Natural History Museum of Montenegro goes back to 1960s when the museum was created with an intention to collect and exhibit a collection of various native birds from Skadar Lake. Today, this museum housesa large number of other exhibits like the Montenegrin flora, fauna and fossils. Some of the collections found at the Natural History Museum of Podgorica are mammoth teeth, fossilized fishes and shells, a large collectionof insects, and many native and exotic animals. You will also see a wide collection of many plant species.
How to Reach Natural History Museum
- On foot
- By self-drive car
- By taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Podgorica before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Podgorica and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Natural History Museum Address: TrgBecir Bega Osmanagica 16, Podgorica, Montenegro
- Natural History Museum Contact Number: +382-20623544
- Natural History Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Natural History Museum Price: 1 EUR
- Time required to visit Natural History Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!