Old Ribnica River Bridge12 Votes Currently Open
- Address: StaraVaros, Podgorica, Montenegro Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Bridge, Family And Kids
Ribnica Bridge is an old bridge in Podgorica and features a typical Ottoman architecture of bridges. This bridge is built over the Ribnica river which flows into the Moraca river. This bridge is located in the old part of Podgorica which was once called the city of Nemanjica, named after the ruling family of Montenegro. This bridge is very scenic and offers great views of both the rivers of Ribnica and Moraca. During the summer, when its sunny and bright, you will see locals and visitors enjoying activities like swimming and fishing.
How to Reach Old Ribnica River Bridge
- On foot
- By taxi
- By self-drive car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Podgorica before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Podgorica and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Old Ribnica River Bridge Address: StaraVaros, Podgorica, Montenegro
- Old Ribnica River Bridge Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Old Ribnica River Bridge(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Old Ribnica River Bridge: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!