Vladimir Vysotsky MonumentCurrently Open
- Address: JovanaTomasevica bb, Podgorica, Montenegro Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Landmark, Monument, Family And Kids
Situated next to the Millennium Bridge is the Vladimir Vysotsky Monument. This momuments is dedicated to the famous Russian poet, theatre & film actor and writer, Vladimir Visotsky. Vladimir Visotsky has resided in Podgorica and is loved by the locals of Montenegro. He expressed his love for the country through his poem titled ''For the Montenegrins.'' You will find a small park located surrounding the statue and has many options for you to relax and enjoy. The park also offers a spectacular view of the surrounding landscapes of snow-covered mountain ranged.
How to Reach Vladimir Vysotsky Monument
- On foot
- By self-drive car
- By taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Podgorica before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Podgorica and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Vladimir Vysotsky Monument Address: JovanaTomasevica bb, Podgorica, Montenegro
- Vladimir Vysotsky Monument Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Vladimir Vysotsky Monument(preferred time): 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Vladimir Vysotsky Monument: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!