Gupteshwar Gufa1130 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Chhorepatan, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 30 NPR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, View Point, Archaeological Site , Nature
A sacred cave that houses a Shiva Temple, the Gupteshwar Gufa is an experience by itself. Although dark and dingy, the caves are beautiful from inside and offer amazing views of the nearby waterfall. The Shivalinga inside the cave is said to bein the same condition since it was explored. This shrine is said to have certain healing powers which attracts a number of visitors throughout the year.
Gupteshwar Gufa Travel Tips
- The walkway down to the caves is dark and slippery so it is better to wear shoes which have good grips.
- There are many stairs in the cave that might not be easy for disabled people, elderly and young kids to climb.
- Flash Photography is not allowed inside the temple.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gupteshwar Gufa
- The standard ticket only covers the temple, but you can buy a ticket of Nepali Rupees 100 to clamber through a low tunnel behind the shrine, emerging in a damp cavern behind the thundering waters of Devi’s Falls.
How to Reach Gupteshwar Gufa
- It’s best to hire a cab to get to this attraction.
- Peace Dragon lodge and Restaurant
- Tonic Restaurant and Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pokhara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pokhara and book an accommodation of your choice.
78.2% of people who visit Pokhara include Gupteshwar Gufa in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
40.67% of people start their Gupteshwar Gufa visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Gupteshwar Gufa
92.42% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gupteshwar Gufa