World Peace Pagoda1523 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kaski, Nepal, Pokhara
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Outdoors, View Point, War Memorial, Hill
The world peace pagoda is a stupa atop a hill offering amazing views of Pokhara. Dedicated to peace and prosperity and the innocent lives lost during the world war, the Peace pagoda is made with the initiative of uniting the human race.
There are three paths up to the pagoda and several small cafes once you arrive. The panorama that you experience when you reach the top is worth every steep step that leads to this heavenly place.
World Peace Pagoda Travel Tips
- There have been muggings on the trails in the past.
- Check the latest situation before you head off.
- The trek up will take atleast 20 minutes.
How to Reach World Peace Pagoda
- There are two ways to reach the World Peace Pagoda, either you take a local bus.
- Preferably rent a boat, row yourself towards the starting point across Phewa Tal- Lake Side area and climb to the top for less than an hour.
- The Camping Chowk Bus stop is the closest stop.
- Peace Dragon Lodge and Restaurant
- Boomerang restaurant
- Busy Bee Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pokhara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pokhara and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Pokhara include World Peace Pagoda in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
46.43% of people start their World Peace Pagoda visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see World Peace Pagoda
91.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting World Peace Pagoda