World Peace Pagoda, Pokhara
About World Peace Pagoda, Pokhara
World Peace Pagoda, Pokhara - Address
Address: Kaski, Nepal
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 9.3K times in trip plans
Religious Site, Outdoors, View Point, War Memorial, Hill
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The world peace pagoda is a stupa atop a hill offering amazing views of Pokhara. Dedicated to peace and prosperity and the innocent lives lost during the world war, the Peace pagoda is made with the initiative of uniting the human race.
There are three paths up to the pagoda and several small cafes once you arrive. The panorama that you experience when you reach the top is worth every steep step that leads to this heavenly place.
World Peace Pagoda Information
- There have been muggings on the trails in the past.
- Check the latest situation before you head off.
- The trek up will take atleast 20 minutes.
How To reach World Peace Pagoda by Public Transport
- There are two ways to reach the World Peace Pagoda, either you take a local bus.
- Preferably rent a boat, row yourself towards the starting point across Phewa Tal- Lake Side area and climb to the top for less than an hour.
- The Camping Chowk Bus stop is the closest stop.
Restaurants Near World Peace Pagoda
- Peace Dragon Lodge and Restaurant
- Boomerang restaurant
- Busy Bee Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pokhara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pokhara and book an accommodation of your choice.
World Peace Pagoda, Pokhara Reviews - Write a Review
Very relaxing and quiet place. You can enjoy a wonderful view of the Himalayas. Good energy and very peaceful. It’s worthy to hike till there. No fee, just free offer. From Lakeside view to the temple it takes more or less 2 to 3 hours! Normal walking!
Amazing place to be. Really a peaceful place. A nice view of lake and valley. Free of cost and well managed. I can stay there for as long... peace!
Very quite and relaxing place I feel . this is the best place of my life that I visit and enjoy. The view from here is wonderful ,you see lake here,mountains, ice mountain .this is situated at high thats why its also nice.this is one of my best place and wish to visit again and spend time here
Must see in Pokhara. Important structure built in an unusual place. Stunning views of the lake, the city and the massive Himalayas in the background.
Very Peaceful place. Serene environment. You can enjoy the view of different mountains and the fewa lake.A must visit place when you are in Pokhara. You can reach there by either road traffic or by boat via fewa lake.
- Nearby Attractions
- Pokhara Valley
- Ghorepani Community Hospital
- Dhampus Resort
- Pokhara Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Pokhara
- What to See in 48 Hours in Pokhara
- What to See in 72 Hours in Pokhara
- How to Spend 5 Days in Pokhara
- How to Spend 6 Days in Pokhara
- How to Spend 7 Days in Pokhara