How to Reach Pokhara
There is no shortage of means to reach Pokhara.
- By Air: The nearest international airport to Pokhara is Kathmandu which is about 200 kilometers away. There are domestic flights between Pokhara and Kathmandu run by Yeti Airlines, Buddha Air and Air Viva. But expect delays and bumpy flights with a jaw dropping view of the Himalayas.
- By Bus: There are buses running on convenient intervals of 15 minutes between Kathmandu and Pokhara. The average time taken to reach is about 6 to 7 hours which is going to be the only boring part of your Pokhara trip planner.The fares range between Nepali Rupees 600- 900 depending upon the condition of the buses.
- By Taxi: The taxis in Pokhara are tourist friendly and plenty in number. Do keep an eye out for nasty drivers that might try to con you.
- By Minivan: Minivans operate on most of the popular routes. These are crowded and uncomfortable but the fare is cheap and student discounts may be offered.
- By Bicycle: Pokhara being a scenic haven, cycling is quite a lovely option to get around in this city. You might not find dedicated cycle stands and paths but be assured that you are safe here.
- By Scooter: For those with a need for a little more speed, hiring a motorcycle would be a good option.
how to reach from pokhara to Mushtang hill stationAnswer Report Abuse
One of the best ways is to take a flight from Pokhara to Jomsom airport. Alternatively, you may take a public jeep and go along the route Pokhara-Beni-Jomsom-Muktinath.Report Abuse