Nissanka Latha Mandapaya448 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sacred square, Ancient city, Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +94-112692840
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
Nissanka Latha Mandapaya is a square building with excellent rock cutting railing design in the old city of Polonnaruwa. This unique structure was built by King Nissaka Malla in Dalada Maluva area which comprises the most sacred and oldest monument in the city. In ancient days the site was used for reciting Buddhist scriptures. The edifice is a raised stoned platform with numerous stone columns encircled by low stone wall. At the middle of the platform there is a small stupa with a carved figure base. Nissanka Latha Mandapaya has many statues and pagodas in its arena.
How to Reach Nissanka Latha Mandapaya
- Rented car/taxi
- Nissanka Latha Mandapaya Address: Sacred square, Ancient city, Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka
- Nissanka Latha Mandapaya Contact Number: +94-112692840
- Nissanka Latha Mandapaya Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Polonnaruwa include Nissanka Latha Mandapaya in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
22.34% of people start their Nissanka Latha Mandapaya visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Nissanka Latha Mandapaya
91.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nissanka Latha Mandapaya
People normally club together Royal Botanic Gardens and Ancient Village while planning their visit to Nissanka Latha Mandapaya.