The Forum BathsCurrently Closed
- Address: Ancient Pompeii, Pompeii, Province of Naples, Campania, Italy
- Timings: 08:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0818575347
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 07:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Walking Area, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Architecture , Archaeological Site
Though they were the smallest of the baths in Pompeii, they are also the most impressive. The establishment was divided into four parts: the cold baths, the tepid baths, the hot baths and the exercise field. And of course, there were toilets. Visitors were provided wooden lockers to keep their belongings in before they cleansed off. Hot Tub time machine indeed.
- Ticket Price: Included with site ticket.
- Ticket booth closes 90 minutes before closing time.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pompeii before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pompeii and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.57% of people who visit Pompeii include The Forum Baths in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
51.35% of people start their The Forum Baths visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see The Forum Baths
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Forum Baths